Topic: Need a little bit of help here

Have do I fix this?! need some help.

Checking for convert (/usr/bin/convert) ... OK

Checking for identify (/usr/bin/identify) ... OK

Checking permissions on /mounted-storage/home50a/sub001/sc34179-DCOI/raptorchan.net/img ... OK

Checking permissions on /mounted-storage/home50a/sub001/sc34179-DCOI/raptorchan.net/thumbs ... OK

Checking permissions on /tmp/ochiba-cache ...FAIL - COULDN'T WRITE. PLEASE CHECK THIS.

Checking for HTML_Template_IT ...<br />

<b>Warning</b>:  require_once(PEAR.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/mounted-storage/home50a/sub001/sc34179-DCOI/raptorchan.net/includes/IT.php</b> on line <b>21</b><br />
<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'PEAR.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php/') in <b>/mounted-storage/home50a/sub001/sc34179-DCOI/raptorchan.net/includes/IT.php</b> on line <b>21</b><br />

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ and

Warning: require_once(PEAR.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mounted-storage/home50a/sub001/sc34179-DCOI/raptorchan.net/DB.php on line 30

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'PEAR.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php/') in /mounted-storage/home50a/sub001/sc34179-DCOI/raptorchan.net/DB.php on line 30

Re: Need a little bit of help here

Looks like your PEAR.php file is not in the expected places. This really is something that should probably be addressed at the hoster level (specifically, the include_path should point to a directory that contains PEAR.php) so you may want to contact them and ask where it might be. Another thing you can do is find it yourself. If you have shell access, the command "locate PEAR.php" might turn up the exact path; from there you have to tweak the scripts in question to that exact path.

The final option is to get the PEAR.php file directly from http://pear.php.net and upload it manually to the ochiba directory, as you appear to have done for the DB.php file.

Re: Need a little bit of help here

Okay I try that, thanks for the help.
I'll post again if I encounter future problems.