Topic: Checking for convert

Hi.

I'm trying to install on a windows server and I am having trouble with imagemagick. I installed and tested it but I can't figure out where to point

define("CONVERT","????/convert -quality 90 -geometry %s %s[0] %s 2>&1");

in config.php to.

I tried pointing it to the convert.exe file in the imagemagick folder, but that didn't work.

Thanks.

Re: Checking for convert

Wow, I haven't given much thought to trying to make ochiba work under Windows. I don't have access to a Windows server nor know much about it, so these are just going to be stabs in the dark.

When you say you tried pointing CONVERT to the convert.exe, did you put the full Windows path, such as:

define("CONVERT","C:\Progra~1\ImageM~1\convert.exe -quality 90 -geometry %s %s[0] %s");

(or wherever it is)?

Also, what happens if you copy the convert.exe into the ochiba directory and just:

define("CONVERT","convert.exe -quality 90 -geometry %s %s[0] %s");

?

I managed to get it working by moving the convert and identify exe files into the ochiba directory and using

define("CONVERT","convert.exe -quality 90 -geometry %s %s[0] %s");

I'm not sure if it will actually work. Maybe it's just fooling install.php. (though I tested the individual files by running them manually and they seem okay)

install.php comes up all clear now, but I have another problem. The next step should be "Setting the admin user tripcode"?  I tried to access index.php/admin but I get a totally blank page. I also tried index.php?admin and index.php/mod. Normal access to index.php also comes up with a blank page.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

That is strange that install.php worked but index.php comes up blank.

Just to make sure I understand the scenario: this is Apache, right? And what version of PHP?

What happens if you upload the following in a file named "test.php" and then you try to access it?

<pre>
<?php var_dump($_SERVER["PATH_INFO"]); ?>
</pre>

It's Apache 2.0.54 and PHP 5.0.4.

That code generates

<pre>
NULL
</pre>

I tried test.php/admin and it generates

<pre>
string(6) "/admin"
</pre>

That looks correct, which makes me scratch my head as to why index.php isn't working.

Unfortunately, I'm out of general ideas. The thing I would try if I could would be to put break points into index.php to see how far it gets. For example, put a line such as:

echo "GOT TO THIS BREAKPOINT";exit

into index.php, reload the page, and if it got to the breakpoint, move the line down to the next block of code.

If you can do this, it'll help isolate where it's failing.

Thanks.

I tried going through line by line, adding breakpoints. It gets as far as

require(INCLUDES_DIR . "/page.php");

If that line is executed, I'm seeing a blank page again.

Aah, I had a hunch that occurred to me after I last posted.

I think the problem is that ochiba isn't finding HTML_Template_IT. Do you have it installed? If not, check the requirements page for help getting it installed.

The line I think it chokes on is in includes/page.php:

require_once("HTML/Template/IT.php");

BTW, is this a system you have admin access on?