Hmm, I see it differently. If I had a Honda and I tried to add an aftermarket turbo and it didn't work, I would go to the turbo manufacturer for help. I wouldn't think it is Honda's responsibility to make their cars work with aftermarket parts.
For what it is worth, I *have* taken a look (again) and tried to see if I can find anything odd about what's going on, but I can't even reproduce the problem. The following is a copy of your "all" page:
I changed *nothing* from your site, it's just a local dump. Sometimes, the dock will work. Sometimes, it will "stick" and not do a smooth fisheye, just little popups. (this is with Firefox 3.5x)
Even on your site, if I clear my cookies, it occasionally will work. If it doesn't work, if I increase the font size for the page, it will start working. If I reduce it back to the original size - still working.
All this is evidence to me that this plugin is pretty flakey. Again, I think the author of it is who you should seek answers from.