Re: Adding boards I have to go between www.mysite.com and mysite.com

Hmm, can't really tell the distro on that one- that kernel version number looks a little weird to me. It probably doesn't matter though.

As far as hosting recommendations- although there is a specific issue with Dreamhost, I think once the tweak mentioned elsewhere is in place (and I really should roll that into the distribution), I think it works fine there. I don't have any direct experience with shared hosting however.

I have a dedicated box with theplanet.com and have been very pleased with them. Dedicateds are expensive compared to shared hosting of course. I also recently started playing around with a virtual private server with prgmr.com - resources are a bit thin but it's cheap. I've heard good things about linode and slicehost. Problem with VPSs are the really small disk allocations you get - running something like ochiba, it can start eating through that quickly. Plus, you also have to handle the syadmin side of things.

This was probably not at all helpful (' . .)

lol that's okay. I'm planning on switching servers over the weekend. I'll shop around.

I found the problem.

HTML_Template_IT changed it's behavior. On my system(s), ochiba has v1.2 of HTML_Template_IT and I just noticed that it is up to v1.3 now (I thought it was a dead project...). When I tried running ochiba against v1.3, this problem arose.

To fix this, use HTML_Template_IT v1.2.1, the last stable release. It is at:

http://download.pear.php.net/package/HT … -1.2.1.tgz

Take the file IT.php from that archive and put it into your ochiba's includes/ directory. Then edit your includes/page.php, to replace line 19, which reads:

require_once("HTML/Template/IT.php");

with

require_once("includes/IT.php");

If you are able to install from scratch, I would recommend grabbing the new release (v1.2.1) as it deals with the issue by including the correct versions of the extensions.

Awesome. You are the man.

Look now for my next thing, is there a way we can work in the ability to upload any file that can be represented by a default image? Like I could have an icon that represents a flash file when an swf is uploaded.